giovedì, settembre 29, 2005

Battle for Wesnoth for AmigaOS4

Hello Guys,

i've successfully compiled Battle for Wesnoth for AmigaOS4. For those that doesn't know this game:

The Battle for Wesnoth is a free, turn-based strategy game with a fantasy theme.

Fight to regain the throne of Wesnoth, of which you are the legitimate heir, or use your dread power over the Undead to dominate the land of mortals, or lead your glorious Orcish tribe to victory against the humans who dared despoil your lands … Wesnoth has many different sagas waiting to be played out. You can create your own custom units, and write your own scenarios – or even full-blown campaigns. You can also challenge your friends – or strangers – and fight multi-player epic fantasy battles.

Enjoy

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Wesnoth is great!Thanks for the port.

Just one thing, though: the computer turns take an eternity(5-10 minutes!) to finish. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Nuno(nberny@netcabo,pt)

Andrea Palmatè ha detto...

wait for today's version..

Anonimo ha detto...

Thanks!

Anyway,I tried the game again and it's now much faster. I may have had some bad task slowing things down, I don't know.
It's very playable now, but I'm really waiting for "todays version". :)

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi Andrea,

I have chosen your blog and not your email to talk with you wit a BIG problem.
I tested Wesnoth and I like it. Before claims, I would thank you for your efforts.
Well, so I played all the tutorial without problem but as soon as I play with a campaign and more exactly as soon as a fight begins,
the program sends me a gift called Gripper (error 80...03).

Anybody has the same error ?

Bye

Andrea Palmatè ha detto...

mmm.. hard to find the problem. I'm trying to compile the version 1.0 but the refresh is slow and I don't understand why.
If you can, send me the log of Grim Reaper.

Bye!