giovedì, luglio 21, 2005

sadness..

Yeah.. sadness.. this isn't an IT post.. since a blog it isn't a monothematic diary i can write other things.. So, i have just seen my ex girlfriend.. :( I'm very unhappy. Or better, i'm very happy to saw her but many and many trouble has come to my mind..

It is strange that after three years i'm so attract by her. You should know that i like the Zellweger. Want you know why? Look at this link you can see why..

So it is better that i return to my mplayer.. it is better.. :/

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Think about how you came to meet her.

It was not so unique; maybe even meeting possible loves is common?

If you believe now that it was NOT once in a life time, then you can put away that relationship.

Maybe only then other relationships become much easier.

You will have to let go of many things during your life. I am 58 and know this is true.

Good luck.

Andrea Palmatè ha detto...

I know. Now it really difficult to meet her. Today her dad died.
I want to go to the funeral but i don't know how she can take my presence.. it is difficult to choose the right decision.
maybe tomorrow will be much easier..